Setting up and Editing Your Favorites List
Set up Your Favorites List for the First Time
1. Press RIGHT ARROW to access the VIEWING OPTIONS screen. OK EDIT FAVORITES, use the DOWN ARROW key to highlight FAVORITES and then press OK.
2. OK SET UP FAVORITES and press OK. A list of available channels will appear on screen.
3. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to OK your favorite channels.
• To add a channel to your list, press OK. A check mark will appear to identify the channel you selected. Press OK again to remove the check mark or to deselect the channel.
• To remove all selected channels, use the LEFT ARROW key to highlight UNCHECK ALL and press OK.
• To see only the channels you have selected for your favorites list, OK VIEW ALL and press OK.
4. OK SAVE and press OK once you are finished selecting all of your favorite channels.
5. Press MENU on your remote to view your customized favorites guide.
Edit Your Favorites List
Follow the steps below to add or remove a channel from an existing list.
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Use the DOWN ARROW key to navigate to SETTINGS. Press OK.
3. Use the DOWN ARROW key to OK TELEVISION. Press OK.
4. Use the RIGHT ARROW key to navigate to SET UP FAVORITES. Press OK.
5. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to OK or deselect the channels you would like to appear on your FAVORITES list.
6. OK SAVE and press OK when you are finished editing your FAVORITES list.
Find Programs Using Search
1. Press MENU and use the UP ARROW keys to OK SEARCH.
2. Use the ARROW keys to OK a letter on the on-screen keyboard and press OK. Continue until you have entered your search term.
Note: To enter a number, OK the 123 button and press OK. This will bring up a number keypad. OK the ABC button and press OK to return to the regular keyboard.
3. The results of your search will appear as you type. The more letters you type, the better your results.
4. Use the RIGHT ARROW key to navigate to your results list.
5. Use the ARROW keys to OK a title or name. Press OK to view options.
• If you OK a title, you can choose to watch it if it is currently on or record it if it is scheduled to play in the future.
• If you OK a name, you will see a list of programs with that actor or director. OK a title and press OK to view or record that program.
• If MORE … appears next to a title, OK it to see a list of all programs with that title. OK an episode and press OK to view or record that program.
• If VIDEO appears next to a title, you can preview or rent the program through the On Demand feature.