Setting up your Wi-Fi and App
- Download the app. You can click on the following links to download the CommandIQ app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or search for: ‘CommandIQTM’, then install it on your mobile device.
2. Select “SIGN UP” towards the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your personal information. The password you enter here will be used to access the app. Note: Please wait at least 10 minutes after your router has been ‘turned up’ before attempting step 4.
4. Tap the QR code that appears within the app. (You will be asked to allow the app to access your camera.) Point your camera at the QR Code found on your router, (an example is shown below).
5. Select OK.
6. Name your network and create a password.
• The Router Name will be used throughout the app.
• The Network Name (SSID) is what you will use as your wireless connection name.
• Select a password for your wireless network. If you do not want to change it on all the devices in your home, use your existing wireless SSID and Password from your current router.
7. Click Submit and you’re all done!