From the main dashboard on the mobile app, select the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner and tap Guest Network.
Tap the + icon in the top right of the screen and begin the process for creating your guest SSID.
1. Begin by typing an Event Name (this is optional).
2. Then, name your Guest Network Name (SSID). This is the name your guests will see to connect to.
3. It’s highly recommended that you select an encryption type to protect your network. Options for Encryption Type are None, AES, AES mixed. Select AES or AES mixed (AES mixed gives greater device compatibility) and this will bring up boxes for you to set and confirm your password for this guest network.
4. Now you can set the start and end time for your guest network. If family is visiting for the weekend, set the network for the time they’ll be in your home. If you have guests coming over for a party, set your network only during the time of the party so it automatically shuts off at the desired time. If you toggle the on button for Endless Network, your guest SSID will broadcast indefinitely, until you manually delete or edit the network.
5. Once you’ve configured your settings, you’ll be given the option to send a text notification to any contacts stored in your mobile device that may be attending. This will present them with the information they need to sign on to the network upon arrival.