All Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative members will be eligible to receive service. The first phase will cover areas of Crawford, Sebastian, LeFlore, and Sequoyah counties. You can review our phase map at www.waveruralconnect.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use My Personal Router?
- How do I apply a coupon to my order?
- Who Can Get Wave Rural Connect?
- How Do You Decide Who Can Get Service First?
- How Long Will It Take For Service To Be Available To All Members?
- How Do I Sign Up?
- Will I Be Able To Call In To Sign Up?
- What If I'm Not An Arkansas Valley Electric Member?
- How Do I Get Wave Rural Connect If I'm A Renter?
- How Do I Schedule Installation?