A set-top box is required for each TV in a household. We provide the set-top box for a low monthly fee. If you opt for whole-home DVR, recorded content can be streamed to any TV in the home using only one DVR unit. A whole-home DVR unit also doubles as a set-top box.
Articles in this section
- WatchTVeverywhere Setup
- Is This Like Cable TV?
- What Channels Do You Have?
- Is It All HD, Or Does That Cost Extra?
- Do I Have To Buy A Package Or Can I Buy Channels A La Carte?
- What Local Channels Will You Have?
- Will I Need Special Equipment?
- What Happens If The Equipment Is Damaged?
- Can I Buy The Equipment Outright Instead Of Paying A Monthly Fee?
- Do I Have To Return The Equipment If I Cancel Service?