Yes. You will have 10 days from the date you terminate your service to return your set-top box receivers and DVR’s. Unreturned equipment or damage may result in fees of up to $250 per unreturned item.
Articles in this section
- WatchTVeverywhere Setup
- Is This Like Cable TV?
- What Channels Do You Have?
- Is It All HD, Or Does That Cost Extra?
- Do I Have To Buy A Package Or Can I Buy Channels A La Carte?
- What Local Channels Will You Have?
- Will I Need Special Equipment?
- What Happens If The Equipment Is Damaged?
- Can I Buy The Equipment Outright Instead Of Paying A Monthly Fee?
- Do I Have To Return The Equipment If I Cancel Service?