You must use the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) as the modem. The ONT is a WiFi capable router, but a different wireless router may be used if you prefer.
Articles in this section
- What Is Wave Rural Connect?
- Why Are We Doing This?
- Is Wave Rural Connect Part Of Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative?
- What Is Fiber, And What's So Special About It?
- How Will I Know When Service Is Available To My House?
- Are There Any Data Caps?
- What Equipment Will Be Required?
- Can I Use My Own Equipment?
- What Is Managed Wireless?
- Do I Have To Return The ONT If I Cancel Service?